***There is an ongoing epidemic of canine flu across the country and recently in nearby locations in Idaho. To ensure the best possible care of our guests, HTPR has updated the current vaccination requirements to include the Canine Influenza vaccination. Please click here to read the new vaccine requirements for our canine guests.
Happy Tails Pet Resort offers a few different choices for your dog!
- The 8 sqft small standard room is perfect for small dogs allowing a sense of security and comfort.
- The 18 sqft standard rooms are great for most size dogs and can be connected to accommodate a family of dogs.
- All standard rooms allow for their guests to hear, see and smell each other throughout the facility.
- Our junior suites are 30 sqft and include raised cots, dutch doors, windows, night lights and television for an at-home feel.
- Our deluxe suites come with the same amenities as the junior suites, but they are 55sqft…almost twice the size!
- These are perfect for very large or active dogs, a family of dogs boarding together, or for dogs who just need more space.
All rooms include housekeeping, room service and 4 potty breaks! The facility is equipped with climate control air conditioning, heating and a state of the art air exchange system. Our experienced staff will be happy to help you choose the best room for your pet. Reservations are required.
Please remember to have your pet’s vaccination history with you when dropping off your pet.
Playtime is fun and fully customizable at Happy Tails Pet Resort!
Our large grassy play yard is fully fenced and includes toys, obstacles and interactive play with Pet Care Specialists.
- We offer group playtimes for romping fun as well as private playtimes for individual attention.
- Playtime groups are always supervised and are kept small for safety and so staff can closely monitor dog interaction.
- Please click on the link below for details on playtime choices.
Customizable options turn your dog’s boarding experience into a vacation!
- We offer special treats such as “Yappy Hour” or Doggie Ice Cream. Click the link below for details!
- Playtime is customizable!
- We have the ability to handle medical needs, geriatric care, special diets, diabetic animals and more.
- We can reconfigure many of our kennels and kitty condos to accommodate a family of multiple pets who want to board together.
- Discounted rates are available for multiple pets staying together. Also, ask about our punch card.
- We can accommodate pets who are not spayed or neutered.
- There is an excellent groomer on staff to take care of any grooming needs. (Must be scheduled in advance.)
- With advanced notice, we can usually accommodate after hours drop offs or pick ups.
**Additional fees may apply to customizable options.
Our Pet Resort guests can request special treatment to make their time with us more enjoyable. Click here for added amenities such as extra playtime and special treats!